I want to reach as many people and organisations as possible in order to boldly and diversely push boundaries and shape the future with a holistic way of thinking about the future.
For a diverse, ecologically and socially sustainable future in a free and diverse world society.
For questioning rule-breaking, critical optimism, openness, curiosity and courage.
A partner for the future
Your challenge, your idea, your path are my concern. To go even further with you.
Focus on opportunities
My focus is to support you in recognising your opportunities and developing your potential.
Endurance and vision
Tours in the Himalayas, the Andes and the Caucasus at altitudes of over 6,000 metres, as well as Arctic expeditions lasting several weeks, show me time and again what it means to master crises and push boundaries.
As a futurist, I see myself as a bridge builder between science, business, politics and society.
Normality and impossible ideas
What is normal today often started with seemingly impossible ideas. With people who were brave enough to think and act differently. With passion, they turned the impossible into reality.
People in the centre
I am driven by a passion for working with people in interaction with business and society.
ailor-made and from a single source
Whatever your issue requires, with the help of my team and the range of services and tools, we can go to the next level together.
Freedom and independence
I am convinced that being free in thought and action - and also in controversial discourse - enables us to push boundaries together and shape the future
We are experiencing times of complex challenges. We are in the midst of fundamental upheavals. Together we will push boundaries and shape the future.
Let us walk the path together
I look forward to meeting you.
Qualifications and professional experiences
- M.A. Sociology and Political Science (summa cum laude) at universities in Berlin, Potsdam, Freiburg and Tampere / Finland.
- Certified coach (univ.) and mediator (univ.) at the International Academy for Innovative Pedagogy, Psychology and Economics Berlin
- Interim member of the management of a medium-sized training company
- Strategic consultant and organisational developer for over 10 years in various sectors (tourism, media, metal, education/research, etc.) and countries in Europe, Africa, North and South America.
- Speaker at international events and lecturer at various institutes
- Born in the Black Forest, grew up in an entrepreneurial family, 5th generation
- lebt im Schwarzwald bei Freiburg und in Oslo/Norwegen, spricht neben der deutschen Sprache Englisch, Französisch, Norwegisch und Spanisch